Thursday, 17 January 2013

I'm Not Old.....


Challenges

Creative Creations (1) - Anything Goes
Sunday Sketch & Stamp (139) - Sketch
Catch The Bug - Humerous Card

I have followed the great sketch and layered my base card.  The top of the square panels have been dry embossed using a folder.  I then added some spotty ribbon across the lower half and three balloon brads to the top half.  The image has been coloured with promarkers.  I finished it with a sentiment.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamps - Bugaboo
Ribbon/Brads - Stash



5 comments:

Carole said...

Super card Christine, what a great sentiment & take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ SS&S
Hugs
Carole xXx

Claire said...

I love this card, great layout and fab image! Hugs, Claire x

Min said...

Love this! =)
Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

sgc said...

Very cute card--I love the layout you used. Thanks for helping us celebrate Bugaboo's birthday by playing along in our birthday challenges.

Samantha - Sparkly Moo said...

Ha ha! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x