Thursday 6 December 2012

Whoops!!!

Guess who's just realised she is late with posting her DT cards???  Don't worry, I will be back later with them.

Sorry I have not posted anything for a while but life has been very hectic the last week or so.  I thought I would show you one of the reasons why. 

I have been very busy making things for my first visit as a stallholder to the Portsmouth Victorian Christmas Festival which was held last weekend.  A very busy and tiring three days but absolutely fantastic!!!  Next year if you want a fabulous day out with the family I highly recommend you go 29th Nov - 1st Dec 2013.  You can have a look at their website here.  There was so much going on all day long and the entertainers were all fantastic, I even started to interact with them which was great fun.  A truly magical Christmas experiance!  Here is a little taster from Sunday.



Having a jolly old sing song


Dickensian Snow Street (I was here)


Having fun at the fair


This nice man offered me a job next year


A royal visit


And finally, the star of the show, Scrooge (he was so funny)

Hopefully now I have had a bit of a rest things will start getting back to normal.  Yeah right!  With Christmas around the corner I suppose I will have to go up in the loft and find the decorations and put them up.  Also I will be doing all the cooking for the first time in over ten years so I had better start thinking of that as well.  Oh well, no rest for the wicked!!!  Have a great day, thanks for looking.




1 comment:

MagsB said...

Those pictures are great! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

love Mags B x