Monday 12 March 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Punch It Out

Challenges

Passion For Promarkers (139) - For Mum/Female Relative (Sister)
Crafty Creations (160) - Stripes
I Love Promarkers (107) - Ribbons/Bows
Simon Says - Mother's Day/Special Girl (Sister)
Totally Papercrafts (107) - My Favourite Things (Digi Stamp/Flowers/Butterflies)
Allsorts (145) - Say It With Flowers
One Stop Craft (173) - Mother's Day With Ribbon
Cupcake Craft (183) - Going Dotty (Flowers/Butterflies)

Time for another challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and this week we challenge you to 'Punch It Out' so let's see what you can do with your punches.

Today I have made a Post-It-Note Holder for my sister for Mother's Day. I have coloured the sweet image (one of my favourites) with promarkers and layered it with nesties. The sentiment has been stamped and layered in the same way. I have punched, embossed and layered the flowers adding gems to the centres and a few punched leaves. Finally I added a few punched butterflies and added some stickles to the bodies. The holder is closed with organza ribbon. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 261)
Stamp - Studio G
Digi Paper - Funky Fairies/Pink Petticoat
Gems/Ribbon - Stash

12 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

I just looove the colours on your card. Such great combo. Hugs...Mona

brenda said...

Super card Christine and really pretty colour pallet.

Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. I love your choice of colores.
Hugs Nat

Lorraine said...

Really pretty card and colour. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

cheryl said...

this is one really beautiful card Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

Dawny P said...

Beautiful work Chris chick. What a lovely design - I like it a lot :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

kbrandy4 said...

Really sweet card!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Lisa T said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Christine, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for my late comment x

gina g said...

Beautiful card, love the image and beautiful colour. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Mummylade said...

wonderful work Christine! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Christine I simply adore that image and the design, superb work.
hugs
Lorraine x