Saturday 31 December 2011

My Favourite 5 Cards of 2011

Over at the lovely Debby's blog it is time to choose our favourite five cards for 2011 so why not join in and show us yours.

I must admit I found it very difficult to just pick five as I loved rather a lot of them this year.
This first one suprised me as I was never very happy about distressing my cards, always preferring what I call clean cut cards. I was also suprised how much I liked the rather dark colours of it and what a great image to play with too.
I picked this one as it was the first 'white on white' card that I was happy with. I've always struggled with these cards but achieving this one has given me the confidence to do more.
I had a go with 'shabby chic' for this one and was very pleased with the way it turned out. I just love the softness of the colours and the adorable image suits this style perfectly.
Another of these sweet adorables but this time in my favourite colour, pink! A truly feminine card!
As soon as I saw this LOTV stamp I had to have it. I love how the colouring of her came out especially her hair. I also teamed her with some of my favourite Nitwit papers.

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at my favourites as much as I enjoyed making them, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards...Happy New Year to you.. S xx

Margaret said...

Lovely cards Christine especially the pink one.
Happy New year.
Hugs
Margaret M

debby4000 said...

What a stunning collection Christine.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby