Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back To School

Challenges

Stamp Something - Something Cute
Allsorts (68) - New Beginnings
Our Creative Corner - ABC's & 123's
Sketch Saturday (119) - sketch
Creative Card Crew - Back To School

As you can see this cute little lad is starting a new term back at school to improve his ABC's and 123's. Clever boy already has four gold stars - must be top of the class eh?

I've coloured him with promarkers, albeit not very well as my skintones and blender are drying out and need replacing, oh woe is me... Well, I hope you like him.

Card Recipe

Stamp - LOTV
Paper - Magazine Freebie
Gems/Paperclips - Stash

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

I love how you did his hair! So shiny! Nice work. :-)

Jo said...

Lovely take on Jeanettes sketch, a fab card!
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and the fun colours.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Totally adorable and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for showing us something CUTE this week at Stamp Something. Hope to see you back again! :)