Monday 7 September 2009

Missing In Action...

You might have noticed I have been missing for the past week. Apologies but I have had things going on that needed my full attention. There will be times over the next few weeks where these things will be demanding my attention so please bear with me if I disappear now and then. Hopefully, I will be able to get some crafting done from time to time and enter some of the challenges, boy, have I missed doing them.

Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to leave me comments, I really appreciate it and love reading them. Although at the moment I don't have much time to pop over to your blogs and leave comments I am hoping to catch up soon and see what you have all been up to.

I'm hoping to get a couple of cards done this week so until then, take care and see you soon.

Hugs to all

Christine x

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Christine, hope you get things sorted out soon, Love Hazelxoxox