Tuesday 30 December 2008

NEW Challenge Blog starts 5th January 2009

New year - new challenge!

There is a new craft challenge blog starting on Monday 5th January where you follow a sketch AND use your NEW stash, what a great idea! Sometimes I buy something I like the look of and then don't get to play with it for ages, usually because it gets lost in the chaos I call my craftroom. I have put the details below but click on the link and have a look. They are also giving away Blog Candy.

Sketch And Stash Challenge Blog

"The Challenge
Every 2 weeks there will be a sketch to follow. You can rotate the sketch, resize the elements and add extra elements if needed.The second part of the challenge is to use your newest stash on your card. You can use a new paper, new stamp, new embellishments etc. They can all be new or just one thing which is new, that's up to you!When you're posting your card on your blog please let everyone know what your new item is, the make or manufacturer and a link to where you bought it from if possible!But most importantly, HAVE FUN!!"


I am still trying to re-organise my craft room, seems to be taking forever but I have to go to work in between. I will try to make a card or two and post them later today. Meanwhile I hope you all had a great christmas with lots of new crafting goodies to play with. Thanks for looking.

No comments: