Saturday, 25 June 2011

Connie

Challenges

The Sugar Bowl (62) - Sketch/Summer
Wild Orchid (26) - Shabby Chic Friendship
Charisma Cardz (25) - White + One
The Rainbow Lady (158) - Digi Day
Stampin' For The Weekend (11) - My Favourite Things (Colour/Image/Papers/Flowers)
Totally Papercrafts (72) - Spots & Stripes
Daring Cardmakers - Old (Flowers)/New (Image)/Borrowed (Sketch)/Blue (Papers)

I couldn't put all my favourite things onto just one card as I have so many and it would have to be a very big card... I do love the colour blue so started with that and this is what emerged. Not sure if I've got the 'Shabby Chic' bit right yet but I shall keep practicing. The image has been coloured with promarkers and the butterflies have been punched from vellum for a change. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Sugar Nellie
Digi Papers - Pink Petticoat
Flowers - Wild Orchid/Other
Sentiments/Brads - Stash

11 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Yes the shabby chic is perfect. Love it. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

Kathy said...

This is pretty - love the blues, Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "Old, New Borrowed and Blue" challenge this week

Lynda said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Keilly said...

Wow, such a pretty card, I love those paper flowers. Thanks for sharing with The Daring Cardmakers this week!

Lilian said...

Your card and coloring are both beautiful. The Shabby Chic look in blue is a nice change from the pinks I always see. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Sue said...

Hi ya
gorgeous card, beautiful image & colouring, pretty papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Mik said...

You did a great job on this card. Love all the blue.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft tones :)
Thank you for sharing it with SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

mamapez5 said...

A lovely card and you have coloured the image beautifully. I think I really like the vellum butterflies too though I almost never use vellum. They are subtle and don't detract from the main image. Kate x

Colleen said...

Wow! I just wanted to tell you how wonderfully your colors are. She looks gorgeous...just the right amount of shading and color. Beautiful!

elsi said...

Very sweet ♥ In order for this to enter the WOC challenge, you can only combine it with two other challenges....sorry.