Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Fairy Shaker ???

Challenges

Just Magnolia (67) - Acetate
Wild Orchid (3) - One For The Girls
Magical Monday (2) - Pink & White

Here is the other card I have made using the 'bubble' front cards I found in my long forgotten stash. This time I have tried to make a shaker card, BUT, due to static the little stars are just clinging to the acetate bubble, duh! I have coloured the image with Promarkers and glitter. I have also added glitter to the design paper behind her. Again I have used some peel-offs and added one or two paper roses. Hope you like it enough to leave me a comment.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Magnolia
Paper - Scrapbox
Peel-Offs/Roses - Stash

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine I am so loving this card Tilda looks beautiful and the acetate bubble looks really effective and to tell you the truth I love how the stars have clung to the bubble it looks stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, love the star glitter!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challege, Just for the Girls and Just Magnolia, Acetate!

Hugs, Mindy

Ps - I have some blog candy, if you would like to check it out!

hayward69 said...

What a great idea. Love the image used and the flowers.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

Jayne xx

Pops x said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

Annie said...

I love the shaker stars with your cute Tilda fairy on your pretty pink card! thanks for joining us at Magical Monday and hope to see you again next time!
hugs, annie x